Providing transportation to seniors and people with visual impairments
Operating in a limited service area within the I 240 loop
Expansion will occur as volunteer drivers are available in other areas within Shelby County.
Some of the service characteristics include:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Available for any type of ride within the service area, with no limitations on ride purpose
- Rides are provided in private automobiles by trained drivers
- People 60 years and older, and adults with visual impairments are eligible to join
- Rides may be booked at any time; discounts are applied for shared rides and advance notice
- Share a ride and receive a 50% discount
We are a membership based organization with an annual membership fee of $45 for individuals and $65 for a family membership. You can submit a form and pay online here.
Optionally there is a paper version, download our membership application here then send it to us via mail.
ITNMemphis provides its members with a unique rider service. Find out more
- What we do
- Ride with us
- Ways to give
- What's happening
- Contact us